I Have Three Balances GBP, EUR & USD in One Payoneer Account How to transfer money in Primary Card.

I have an activate Payoneer Card for USD Currency. But I have also two other sub accounts in GBP and EUR. Last time I received a small test payment from PayPal in EUR but that money is not showing in Primary Card account. I can't understand that how can I transfer this money to card that is available and showing only in EUR portion but not showing in Primary Debt CARD Balance. I think there is only one way to withdraw EUR balance that is Bank Transfer Option but I don't know if this option is possible to transfer from Payoneer EUR balance to my Pakistan Bank Account?

Each of the currency balances is designed to assist you in collecting your payments from the respective currency market. To access the funds, you need to withdraw the funds to your local bank account or order a prepaid card for each of the currency balances.
At this time Payoneer does not offer the ability to converge all the funds until one single card.

Comments